Our second attempt at blogging all things Neko...and now Ever May!
Monday, January 3, 2011
Neko Makes Art
One of Neko's favorite things to do lately is draw. She gets very focused and loves to tell us about her pictures. We are really loving her drawings of people and fairies and are very happy to support her new love of drawing.
This is my all time favorite post from any blog ever created! I LOVE Neko's art! She is gifted. I want to frame and hang her imaginative artwork all over my house. (Especially since one little Amaguito we know has placed a moratorium on art making. Boo.) Way to go, artist Neko!
2 comments:
This is my all time favorite post from any blog ever created! I LOVE Neko's art! She is gifted. I want to frame and hang her imaginative artwork all over my house. (Especially since one little Amaguito we know has placed a moratorium on art making. Boo.)
Way to go, artist Neko!
We love Benny's painting he made for Neko. It is a lovely addition to her room!
Post a Comment